Religion_Max_Randor_speaks

Max Randor blogs about religion specificaly Christianity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Biblical contradictions

You say there are contradictions
I say you do not understand
Have you read the book you criticize
Do you know that God gave one law and we broke it
So he told us all the laws to live by
And we broke them all
And so he said give to me the work of the sweat of your brow
And I will wipe your slate clean again
But it must be the perfect work
Living work
To replace your life with its that you might live
And again we denied him
So he sent his only Son – Part of himself
Feeling all the pain we felt – and loving us more than we could imagine
He bore pain beyond imagining
And forgave us
Though we hated him
Died for us
Though we cursed him
Gave his life for ours
Though we killed him
Took our sins away
Gave us a clean sheet – his
Fought death and pain and evil
Faced an eternity of torment
Won
Was Victorius
Defeated death and pain and suffering and evil
Returned
Showed us the way
Rose prepare a place
And gave us another part of himself to live within us
And if we only let him in
He will save us
Give us eternal life
Beyond time
In heaven – perfection
‘Revelation 21:5 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."’
And we will be the children of God
And I would that none that read this could say to me on the last day that I did not tell you – for I have.
And I would that you investigate what I have said
And come to the truth
John 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home