Religion_Max_Randor_speaks

Max Randor blogs about religion specificaly Christianity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This is my culture

That I would know salvation and tell others of it when so many are lost
That I would teach of peace when others scream of war
That I would share when others would keep
That I would speak of love when others speak of hate
That I would know God when so many deny him
That I would turn the other cheek when others would strike back
That I would be a steward when others destroy
That I would buy a green machine while others drive SUVs
This is what I would be
This is my counter culture – my own – my religion – my reason – my life
Now live with it and I will live with you.
In peace and harmony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home